PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Saturday, October 11, 2008

We're in Baltimore

Going out for a walk


The Spanx Convention was in town



Haylie wanted Taco Bell, Dennis wanted KFC
They found them both in one location


Oh, A Waffle House



Me with Emily and Ted on the Cracker Barrel porch


Ted and Emily's front porch


We actually got a bit further last night that we thought and ended up in Dunn, North Carolina. Our driver got a room and we spent the night in The Hampton Inn parking lot. I have found that most parking lots look pretty much the same, regardless of the city.
Today we made it to Baltimore and our driver stopped to sleep. We will be here until 1:30AM, and then driving all night. It's so much better for all of to be asleep during the drive and stopped during the day to explore new places.
Right now we are parked next to a Cracker Barrel. I didn't eat there today, because I guess the excitement of the Cracker Barrel has dimmed a bit for me. I did go to the gift shop and I found some wonderful table decorations. They were part of the Halloween collection, but I can use them all year round as much as I entertain when at home.
While sitting on one of the rocking chairs on the porch of the Cracker Barrel, I met a wonderful couple by the name of Ted and Emily. They live nearby and we walked over to their home this evening. Ted is a retired Navy Seal and Emily sells Cookie Lee Jewelry in her spare time. It's funny that you can find friends anywhere, if you just look.

No comments: