PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Friday, October 10, 2008

We waved Goodbye to the Wonderful World of Disney

Do you think we can put this under the bus??



I miss my beautiful OTIS REDDING!!!!



Tammy, Lola, Anvil and me...
YOU ARE MISSED TAM AND LOLA!



Haylie and the babies



Leilani and Jonathan...I MISS YOU!!!



Today we waved goodbye not only to the Wonderful World of Disney, but also to the big red bus, the crew, the band and Jonny. The guys left for AZ to finish Jonny's tour.
We added a couple of passengers and we are headed for Boston.
Passengers you ask? Yes, our road manager Greg's wife Leslie, and their 3 1/2 year old daughter Trin. They live in Boston and took a Disney Vacation while the band was in Florida.
We left the hotel around 1:30 and we just had dinner at a Cracker Barrel in Savannah, Georgia. Larry, our driver is planing to stop in Brawley, S. Carolina tonight.
I am missing all friends so badly!!! If you are reading this you know who you are! LOL
I wish Ashley could be with us, but she is working on The Mentalist, this week.
We are all sitting is the moving bus on our computers...I LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER!!!

I don't have many pictures from today, so I will be adding a few random shots.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Check a message from Sandy on Tuesdays blog!!!