PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hampton Beach, NH

Hampton Beach, NH

It's Beautiful Here!





We got to the hotel in NH this morning and the minute I stepped off the bus I was in heaven!! The brisk wind hit my face and I was so happy to finally be able to wear a coat in the daytime. The ocean was across the street from the hotel and the town looked like like Amity in a scene out of Jaws.
We checked into the hotel and then walked to the venue. All the quaint little store fronts that faced the ocean were either locked or boarded up for the winter. It's funny to think that there are places that actually close up for an entire season. Do they still pay the same amount of rent...I wonder?
We got to the venue and I can't tell you the excitement I felt. The musicians were just starting to rehearse and the sound was amazing! Jonny says this is one of his favorite places to play. I could just feel the history when I walked inside.
I took lots of pictures of the almost deserted venue which will be in full swing tomorrow.

No comments: