PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Monday, October 13, 2008

Boston, we will be back!

111 Chop House


Dennis and Peach


Raimy on the bus


Frank and Peach


Peach getting ready for bed

Tonight is the eve of the Hendrix tour!! We leave in the morning for Hampton Beach, NH and Jonny will start rehearsing with the band and meeting all the guys on the tour.
Earlier we went to dinner with our dear friend Frank who lives here in Boston. He showed up in his SUV with two brand new car seats for the babies...what a class act!!
He then took us to one of his favorite restaurants called 111 Chop House. It was DELICIOUS!!! Actually the executive chef is the brother-in-law of our road manager, Greg.
Not much more to report tonight...sleep tight!

2 comments:

My name is Erin. said...

Glad you had fun in Boston. We never did make it there while we were living out East. We were only 3 hours North, but we just never made it a priority. I'm kicking myself now! :)

Delores said...

I checked out the Biola Media Conference site. Interesting!