PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Louisville and a day of soaps!

LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Haylie

Out For A Walk

I Found A Man

Me In Front Of The Bus And It Is Freezing...FINALLY!!!



Hello, today I'm in Louisville , Kentucky. I have never been to Kentucky, but it looks like so many cities I have seen along the way of my journey. They do have alot of interesting art around the town, and I do enjoy seeing that.
We arrived here yesterday and went straight to the venue. I didn't go to the show last night, I hate to say it but it was too cold for me. I am rarely cold, in fact I have the AC on in my room right now and it's 34' outside. Anyway after the show we got to the hotel and apparently whoever booked my room put me into a bridal suite. Nice! LOL I wonder where my husband is?? Anyway I walked into the entry way and past the kitchen of my huge suite. I just started to laugh when I saw the bathtub within a few feet of the king size bed. In fact the bed is so close to the tub that when I turned on the jacuzzi tub last night, the jets were so strong that water flew all the way over to the bed...which wasn't a far distance. There is a regular bathroom and shower, but the tub is a bit out of place in the bedroom/ living room suite.
The kids have friends here that pastor a church and are also parents of twins. Their boys are 18 months and just adorable. They planned to spent the day together running around and finding a pumpkin patch. I was invited, but I decided I needed a rest. We leave tonight and I think our driver said we have a 12 hour drive to Omaha...I could be wrong on that, but I am staying put for the day. I am relaxing and I think I'll go out and find food somewhere. I 'm going to watch The Young and the Restless from my king sized bed, rest and take another bedside bath before we pull out at 11PM.

1 comment:

Delores said...

Nancy, that was prophetic for you to get the bridal suite! Jesus is the best husband you/we will ever have and He gave you the suite because you are/are part of his precious Bride the Church. Enjoy the gift he gave you and enjoy a "God wink" from Him!!!