PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How About a Latte with that Deposit?

HOW ABOUT A LATTE WITH THAT DEPOSIT?

It's a bank, no it's a coffee shop
We have arrived in Omaha, NE



Bank side


coffee side










Me with Dennis



All the sidewalks are covered in this entire part of town.



After a twelve hour drive from Kentucky, we arrived in Omaha, NE this morning. Haylie and I quickly got ourselves together to explore this cute area. We found so many wonderful shops including fabulous clothes for Peach's 1st birthday. Raimy found some of his favorites things in the leather store that included three pairs of Ugg's.
Funny thing, on the way back to the bus we found a coffee shop in a bank. I found humor in this combination. I wonder if the coffee shop makes all their deposits at the connected bank?
I'll write more later if anything exciting happens to me tonight...like that is going to happen! LOL
If I don't get back to the computer tonight, just know we are leaving Omaha tonight and heading for Denver. Three shows to go and I'll be home!
BTW I brought the best boots of all time here today!!

No comments: