PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Golden Ticket



THE GOLDEN TICKET


All Access Laminates are the golden ticket into a show, without one you can go nowhere. With one of these little pieces of plastic, you all of a sudden have power to get past any of the scary security guards. You can go backstage, you can eat and you can visit with anyone as long as you flash that pass. It's like the "easy button" you see on the Staples commercials.
Sure wish it worked in real life. I'd love to go to Disneyland and flash my laminate and the person running the ride would say, oh you have All Access, go ahead to the front of the line!

No comments: