PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello Sam Gato!!!

Sam and Saylor


Sam and Saylor


Scotty


My dear friend Sam lives in Boston and we had planned to see the show together. As you know things don't always go as you planned and of course that happened tonight.
The venue wasn't equipped to hold all our buses, so we were left at the hotel parking lot. That is Haylie the babies and I...not Jonny. Sam and a friend were going to the show, but they drove out to see us before the show started.
It was so wonderful to see Sam again and meet his friend Scotty. Sam's Mom made homemade blueberry cake for us, with berries from her backyard. Oh my gosh it was WONDERFUL!!!!
I will so blessed to have such wonderful friends who come out to see us while we are traveling...Thanks Sam!!!!

No comments: