PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Monday, November 17, 2008

The Never Ending Blog!

The Blog Will Go On!!

Hey did you ever see that annoying movie called: The Never Ending story?? Well, I have decided to make this: The Never Ending Blog. It wasn't just my idea, but because so many of you kind people have written, called and emailed, asking me to continue writing about my sometimes boring life...so the blog will continue for now.
I thank you for reading and taking an interest in my words.
Please feel free to leave comments...I love reading them!

No comments: