PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Has it been a year??!!

Has it been a year???











November 18th, what a special day!!!
I can't believe our precious twins are a year old! Oh my gosh this year has flown by so quickly...and they have grown so rapidly!!
For their birthday Jonny and Haylie decided the perfect place to celebrate would be Disneyland AND of course it's Mickey Mouse's birthday, as well. Dear Mickey is the young age of 80.
Even at the age of one Saylor and Raimy knew they were at a very special place. They were laughing and taking in all the sights, as they were wheeled through in their double wide stroller.
They both loved Dumbo, and the motion of the carousel almost put Raim to sleep.
They thought Tune Town was the best and they posed for many pictures.

No comments: