PLEASE READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! Sept. 2008



This blog is about my adventures on the road with my daughter Haylie, and son-in-law, Jonny Lang.



I have moved "My Everyday Life"



to a new location:



http://www.nancyseverydaylife.blogspot.com/



Hope you continue to follow my stories.



* If you are new here, please scroll down to the last story on this page, which should be around Oct. 15th. At the end of the story you will be a place to hit called "older posts", which will take you to the beginning of the tour in Sept. I know it's a pain, but please read from there.



Thursday, October 23, 2008

NYC Tammy and Ang Here We Come!

NYC Tammy And Ang Here We Come!



John Lennon's apartment courtyard



We Stopped For Dinner Next To The Venue


Getting Ready For The Show And We Are So Early!!





I was so excited to get to New York City to see Tammy and Angela ...two of my close friends from Ca. They were in NY for Ang's birthday and we were going to the show together.
We left CT around 11 and headed for NY. the mileage isn't that far, but maneuvering a tour bus through NY in another story! It took forever! We finally got to our hotel and were met at the bus door by Bobby...our personal quality control manager. When you are tired and in a hurry all you want is to get to the room and not hear the whole story about what a wonderful choice you have made. Bobby takes us up and we find we all have separate apartments and they are really cute. He then wants to have us to look at each bathroom that he has personally and proudly inspected for our convince. He tells us about all the best grocery shopping and as soon as we have the babies settled Haylie is off to the market. While she is away I start checking the immaculate kitchen to see what we have in terms of pans and silverware and I find the cleanest neatest drawers I have ever opened. I decided Bobby really loved his job and maybe I had been a bit too hard on him and his zealous attitude in the beginning. I decided Bobby was definitely an eagle.

The girls arrived with two Friends who had also flown to NY to share in the birthday celebration. I had never met them, but a friend of the girls is also a friend of mine. I met Mia and Nikki and they came in to see the babies before leaving.
Great surprise the girls have a driver and an SUV. WHAT A LUXURY!!!
We get to the crowded venue and pull out the golden ticket and we are in!

We all have the next day off, so we decide to take a subway AND a walk through Central Park to the girls GORGEOUS apartment. It was a wonderful day!!

No comments: